PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Furthermore, as you browse our Website, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view on our Website, what other websites or search terms referred you to our Website, and information about how you interact with our Website. We refer to this automatically collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Currently, we collect certain information from you including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email, address and phone number only when you place an order via our email email@example.com. We refer to this as “Order information”. Should you use the “Contact Form” on our Website or the “Subscribe” functions, we will collect personal information such as email, name and/or phone number. We refer to this as “Contact information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Contact information strictly to communicate with you. If you have used the Subscribe functions on our website, then you agree to receive any newsletters, adverts or blog post that Studio Lamya sends. You have the right to unsubscribe from this service and stop receiving further information from us at any time.
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through our email firstname.lastname@example.org (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you.
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Share it with our shipping partners once an order is fulfilled.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud and more generally to improve and optimize our Website. We collect:
- Your IP address
- Identification of your device
- Number of visits on our Website
- How you have reached our Website
- Cookies collected information (please see more information in the Cookies section)
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. Here follows the list of our partner companies that we share your Personal Information with, in order to provide you with the best service possible:
- Econt – shipping service (https://www.econt.com/econt-express/privacy-policy)
- Speedy – shipping service part of DPD group (https://www.speedy.bg/en/gdpr)
- We may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, tax authorities, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Please note that Studio Lamya does not transfer your Personal information to countries outside EU or EEA.
PERSONAL INFORMATION PROTECTION
LAMYA ltd guarantees the security of our Website users by providing appropriate technical and organisational methods, required under the EU and Bulgarian law.
Our Website uses WordPress certificates.
Please note that our website is protected by reCAPTCHA and Google. For more information please refer to Google’s :
•Terms of Service: https://policies.google.com/terms
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user and customer is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – you have the right to lodge a complaint in terms of the processing of your personal data by us with the respective competent supervisory authority under the legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and under Chapter VI of the GDPR or any other applicable EU regulation or international agreement. The competent supervisory authority in the Republic of Bulgaria is the Personal Data Protection Commission.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Our Website does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
When you place an order via our email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
3A Akademik Iordan Trifonov street, Sofia, 1700, Bulgaria